Hello from the winter gardens: The seed catalogs are well worn and most of the orders in for the season. Such an exciting process of dreaming about what delicious food we can grow.
CSA Veggie Basket Signup now available, please see below for the link.
Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) is a subscription format where the farmer plans and plants for you. It is the best from the gardens with a large assortment of seasonal vegetables, from the ordinary to the unusual. Carrots to celeriac for example.
Sign up for 16 weeks of delicious veggie baskets
* eat with the season, sweet greens to winter squash
* June - October
* 7-10 different vegetables
* choose your pickup day, Wed. or Sat.
* choose your size, Full share (large) or Half share (medium)
* preorder eggs, weekly or biweekly
* pick your own flower bouquet and free choice of herbs
* be part of our good food community
Signup now for best choice of pickup day and preordering eggs.
Other options, Onsite Market Stand, open May-Nov.
Farm Club, access to online ordering, discounts and farm activities.
Questions? Love to hear from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org Call or text to 705 719 8705