Hello from the farm, I hope this finds you and yours well in these ever-interesting days. Super happy to have gotten the bulk of our seed orders in with uncertain supply issues these days.
We've added new options to our CSA Baskets this season
- full 18 week season or flex choice of 14 weeks (for either Full or Half Share option)
- expanded crop plans introducing rapini, watermelon radish, bumblebee cherry tomatoes and yellow watermelons
- want to be involved with growing your food? check out our new Work Share option,moondanceorganics.ca/education-/working-share-partners
Our CSA works great if you like seasonal, fresh organic food and love to cook from scratch or juice or can or freeze and are flexible on what foods are available.
CSA Details moondanceorganics.ca/our-produce/csa
CSA Signup Form
- online ordering
- Starting in May, market sales Wed. & Sat.
- grow your own garden here, limited plots available
- volunteer with us to grow
Seeds for Sale Seed racks have arrived!
- Aimer's Organic Veg & Herb seeds
- Aimer's International Veg seeds
- OSC Flower seeds
for sale this Saturday on our porch, and I'll let you know opportunities going forward.
Onion Sets available in April.
Huge variety of seedlings available in May
Eggs available on our porch self serve. Love to get any cartons you may have sitting around, Thanks!
Looking forward to hearing from you with any questions or thoughts.
Here's to a great season of delicious eating and community.
All the best,
Kim & Tom