Hello from the gardens, Happy September, a month of amazing garden goodness and the glory of the fruit season.
Hope you can make it out to the Angus Farmers, every Thurs. afternoon, 4-7pm. Go say hello to Tom!
At the farm Market:
- beautiful savoy cabbages
Check out this video of making fermented sauerkraut we made last year
- cucumbers, english, field and pickling
- yellow peaches, blue plums, nectarines
- red and blue seedless grapes
- New - Stir fry mix - chop up this mix of delicious greens to add to your garlic and onions
- lots of salad mix, kale, chard
- diakons and nappa - perfect for Kimchi
- hot peppers and sweet peppers
- beans, so many delicious for pickling and freezing
- fresh dug potatoes, lots of garlic, huge bulb onions
- Sweet corn, yellow and peaches and cream
Lots more waiting for you!
Hope you can stock up for a delicious weekend.
Wishing you a wonderful week,
All the best,
Kim & Tom