Hello from the gardens, Happy to have great planting conditions and finally feeling like we are getting caught up. We are getting ready to open the road side Market Stand, aiming for July 1st but might not be till July 8th which is also the next Pop up Market.
All veg, herb seedlings, perennials, flower planters 25% off this Friday and Saturday. 10am - 5pm. Up at the barn Garden Center.
- great selection of tomatoes, peppers (sweet and hot), cucumbers
- wide variety of herbs
- lovely shrubs and perennials
not included in sale but still available
- seeds for veg, herb, flowers
- seed potatoes
- potting soil, amendments, compost
- garden tools
Feature Plant: Ground Cherries (picture below)
- easy to grow and fun to snack on for kids of all ages
- a gourmet treat that's also a heritage plant
- cousin of tomatoes so it loves sun and heat
- the sweet yellow "cherry" grows in a husk lantern
- drops to the ground when ripe
- great plant for a patio pot
Wild Edibles Walk at Moondance
Saturday June17th, 1:30 - 3:30
Events and Activities at Moondance
- check out our social medial or website moondanceorganics.ca/events
- 3 nights of blissful yoga
- free My Grownup and Me with Becky of Rewilding Education Forest and Farm School
- drumming around the bonfire and more
Fresh Produce this week
- green onions
- new crop of spinach
- lambs quarters
Weekly Vegetable Baskets Our CSA baskets start July 6th!
- looking for fresh seasonal foods?
- 15 weeks of assorted vegetables, picked fresh for you
- pick your own bouquet of flowers and assorted fresh herbs
- your basket changes with the season (as do we)
- best price for you and supports us to know how much to plant and pick
Check out the link below for more info and the sign up form
Looking forward to seeing you at the gardens.
Wishing all Father's a most wonderful weekend.
All the best,
Kim & Tom