Hello from the Gardens: Happy Mother's Day Weekend and some lovely spring days.
We're Open for the rest of the season
Fridays and Saturdays, 10am to 5pm
Market Stand & Garden Center, for all things spring
- new this week we have tomato, pepper, eggplant, basil, cilantro, pumpkin, zucchini plants
- great selection of ready to plant leeks, onions, kale, celery, celeriac, kohlrabi, broccoli
- tools, soil amendments, onion sets, seeds
- beautiful perennial plants and fruit shrubs
Looking for some sweet gifts for Mother's Day?
- perennials and shrubs are a gift that keeps on giving
- our favourite garden tool, the garden bandit makes for enjoyable weeding!
Come pot up your own Strawberry Plant (s)
Special this Saturday, Strawberry Potting Station
- for older children on their own, younger children with adult, and any big person
- pot up your strawberry plant to take home for $2.50 (best planted in the ground or pot eventually)
- pot up a planter pot with 3 strawberry plants for $12.50 (needs to go in the ground for the winter)
- salad mix, spinach, mustard greens, green onions (you pick or we will have some ready)
- please bring your own bags or containers
- honey & maple syrup
- next week asparagus..... yum
Looking forward to seeing you in the gardens,
All the best,
Kim & Tom