Hello from the gardens and Happy Autumn.
Not sure how it's the day before October starts but it's so colourful and beautiful out that it must be.
Wanted to let you know that our informal market times continue Wed. 1-5 and Sat. 11-5. for the next couple of weeks.
4M Farms will be here today 1-2:30 but Mike will not be here next week (cause it's Thanksgiving week on his farm too). He will be back Oct. 14th and 21st. Preorder at www.4mfarms.ca.
Available at market:
- 4 types of fingering potatoes
- all the way up to 50lb bags of yukon potatoes
- assorted winter squash
- lots of beets 1lb to a bushel
- kale and rainbow chard
- Italian heritage paste tomatoes
- assorted slicers and cherry tomatoes (limited)
- crisp sweet macintosh apples
- honey crisp apples
- flemish beauty pears
- anjou pears
a few still unspoken for, we won't have any available at Christmas.
- signup form at the market table or send Tom an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
May all be well for you and looking forward to a delicious October ahead. Keep an eye out for the big Harvest Moon over the next few nights.
All the best,
Kim & Tom