Since our beginnings in 2001 we have grown from a small CSA and visiting a weekly Saturday market to having a farm market on-site open 5 days a week and customizable large CSA (weekly veggie baskets). This is thanks to your tremendous support from our amazing customers, volunteers and family.
As the demand rises for understanding within the food industry on how our food is raised and produced we see a simple answer; know your farmer. This summer we invite you to join our farm to learn, relax and enjoy the bounty from our field to your fork.
Our farm mandate is: to create a sustainable family farm that promotes community and access to fresh local nutritious food. To be a place of health and healing through an involvement with nature.
Last year we setup our csa customizable vegetable baskets to improve the access to all of our seasonal vegetables, reduce packaging and waste, and help families access affordable high quality local food. With great success we shared our garden with 60 families and many more through our on-site farm market.
Our Focus this year expands on our CSA Vegetable Basket option to include a Farm Club, which means we get to provide amazing opportunities for you as the people who support us!
The CSA Vegetable Baskets: new this year you can add items from our online Farm Market (like honey, maplesyrup etc) to come with your order. Lots more specific info on our website moondanceorganics.ca check out the CSA page.
Convenient, Customizable and Best field to fork experience
- Starting in June you get 16 weeks of the best out of the garden, prepared and ready for you
- Customizable Through our online Farm Market , each week you can substitute items to fit your lifestyle or get our Farmers Choice Basket which is the best vegetables ready in the garden
- Education We believe you should enjoy seasonal eating to it's full potential and understanding how to use your basket, cook with herbs and our growing practices. This is why we are offering workshops through the season to CSA
-Best of the Best All our gardens are tilled and planted by our family and a team of volunteers, staff and interns. We pride ourselves in the quality of fresh, organic, ecologically grown food that goes straight from our field to your table.
You become a vital piece in our local economy, support the growth of our farm and other organic and local growers. This protects the long-term health of the land, water and wildlife by supporting ecological, sustainable growing practices.
It is the best value to have access to all the gardens have to offer and you receive the benefits of the Farm Club.
Full Share - $535 Half Share - $375
This includes 8-12 vegetables, a bouquet of flowers and herbs. You can also have guaranteed eggs.
For sign up, www.123formbuilder.com/form-1794361/CSA-Signup-Form
If the weekly vegetable baskets are not a fit for you, please consider our new option of ...
The Farm Club membership
- Online Farm Market convenient & flexible ordering where you choose your pick day from Wednesday - Sunday
- Relax & Enjoy being out in the gardens, pick your own bouquet of flowers, parsley ect. for free 1x per week
- Learning experience of how to PYO beans, peas, cherry tomatoes and other crops as available for half the retail cost
- Reduced packaging by encouraging reusable options available & less prepackaged
- Convenient opportunity to get 10% discount for the money you put on your farm account (which pays for what you order through the marketplace)
- Offer free or reduced price for our workshops and lessons
- Special invitations and offers
Single/Couple $29.50 Family $49.50 (for 2018 season)
To sign up www.123formbuilder.com/form-1793727/New-Customer-Registration-Form
For questions or thoughts please let us know at email@example.com
Other Exciting Activities this season are:
Weekly garden "Walk & Talks"
Weekly food learning opportunities, nutrition and cooking
On-farm Special events: Spring Fling, Summer Sun, Fall Fest
Volunteering opportunities, either weekly or for "work bee days"
Family Nature Club
Continued from last year:
Children's Growing Lessons, Adult Growing Lessons, & Yoga
So excited to be growing into the community farm that we dream of. A place where you can see your food, touch your food and know exactly how it is grown and cared for. Here's to a wonderful growing adventure this season.
All the best,
Kim & Tom